When it comes to finding the best skip hire company in Norwich, there are lots of waste management service providers to choose from. However, if you want to get the best possible service for an affordable price, AKS Skips is the company to go for. 

As a leading skip hire contractor in Norwich, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service, straightforward pricing, and the ability to support those in Norwich and across Norfolk. But that’s not all — discover some more great reasons to choose AKS as your skip-hire provider. 

We offer a range of skip sizes

Getting the right size skip is vital. Too large and you end up paying for space you don’t need; too small and you run the risk of an overloaded skip. At AKS, our skips are available in a range of sizes, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit. From mini skips for small DIY projects or garden clearances to ample 20-yard and 40-yard roll-on-roll-off skips that are best suited to large site clearances and building renovations, there’s something for every requirement.

Our “Load and Go” service

Another great reason to choose AKS Skips is our “Load and Go” service. This service is perfect for those who don’t have a driveway or private land to place a skip on. We’ll send a driver who can help you load up all your waste onto a vehicle carrying a skip. As soon as it’s filled up, we’ll take the waste away. 

This service is straightforward and means you don’t need to worry about finding space to store the skip. It also eliminates the need to get a skip permit, which can add extra costs to your clear-out. 

In addition, Load and Go skips are helpful for those who need to dispose of waste quickly — for example, if you’re moving home and need to clear your old property in a short amount of time.

Commitment to sustainability

At AKS Skips, we’re committed to sustainability and recycling — something we believe sets us apart from other skip-hire and waste management service providers in Norwich and Norfolk.

We’re proud to recycle 100% of all materials that pass through our Norwich waste transfer station, including wood, metal, plastic, and concrete. 85% of it is recycled onsite and the remaining 15% becomes fuel for local power stations. 

As a result, hiring a skip from us gives you peace of mind knowing your domestic or commercial waste is being disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. 

E-waste recycling and management services

Unlike many skip hire companies, we don’t just stop at recycling plastic, paper and metal. We can also help you manage your waste electrical and electronic equipment (also known as WEEE) waste. From small items like light bulbs and old mobile phones to large household appliances, including fridges and washing machines, we can collect your electronic waste and recycle it accordingly.

AKS Skip Hire — for all your Norwich waste management needs

Whether you need to get rid of an old electrical appliance or you’re overseeing a commercial clear-out project, the team at AKS can help. Learn more about our different skip hire options or feel free to get in touch to discuss the type of waste management service you’re after. With AKS, you can feel confident knowing you’ll get a high-quality service that’s both reliable and environmentally friendly. 

So why wait?  Get in touch via our contact form or email us today.